Sydney turned 5 months on the 9th. 5 months! She is becoming more and more fun each day. This month Sydney perfected her rolling (from her back to her tummy, still working on the other way), she acquired some new noises and started laughing more often. She likes to sit, but hasn't figured out how to do it on her own.
She also is becoming very interested in food. When she sits in my lap while eating dinner, she watches my fork go from the plate to my mouth every bite.
This month we celebrated Halloween, and had a visit from my parents.
Oh, and she started wearing a bigger size clothes so I was super excited to dress her in adorable new things.
Here are my favorite photos from the month:
 |
| Our Sunday walk to Peet's coffee |
 |
| Striking a pose in a new outfit - the sweater is a hand knit gift I received - so impressive |
 |
| playing with Daddy |
 |
| Getting ready for daycare |
 |
| Lot's of smiles these days |
 |
| Flying! |
 |
| Waiting for Daddy to get home |
We were a sushi family for Halloween. I made Sydney a sushi costume (my mom helped sew it all together, thanks Mom), and I dressed up as Soy Sauce, and Brian as a Sushi Chef.
 |
| Our adorable little Ebi Roll |
 |
| With the Chef |
 |
| Sushi & Soy Sauce |
 |
| Sushi family at the neighborhood party |
 |
| practicing sitting |
 |
| Just looking adorable |
 |
| I love this one |
 |
| cuddling in bed |
 |
| Story time with MarMe & Grandpa Billy |
 |
| MarMe |
 |
| All tuckered out |
 |
| play time |
 |
| matching grins |
 |
| 5 month sofa photo |
 |
Typical, she wants everything in her mouth. It was much more difficult to get her 5 month photo - she was all over the place. |
 |
| But, I finally got one |
 |
| Cutest little slippers |
We have a big month ahead with a trip to Chicago and Thanksgiving. Since the weather here isn't very Fall-ish (it was almost 80 degrees today!), I'm looking forward to bundling her up in some cozy clothes for chilly Chicago.
And we're looking forward to spending Thanksgiving with both grandparents and lot's of Lederman relatives. It should be a fun long weekend.
Comments
Post a Comment