Today we celebrate our 1 year wedding anniversary! When thinking back it seems like so long ago, but also like it was just yesterday. Our first year of marriage has been full of new experiences, and I couldn't be happier to have Brian by my side through it all.
Here is a little glimpse of September 3rd, 2011.
 |
| Just Married! |
 |
| One of our favorites |
 |
| A beautiful day |
 |
| Another favorite |
 |
| Such a happy day |
 |
| Love the view |
The past 12 months have been some of the very best. So much has happened; we've moved abroad, lived in 4 different apartments. Brian had a promotion at work, I started a new job. We have been in 9 different countries & 5 states together. We welcomed a nephew and a cousin to the world. Celebrated a friends wedding, and a cousin's wedding. It's been a great year, the best.
We are just starting this journey together and are looking forward to what comes next. Hoping it's at least as good as it's been so far.
Awww!!! Congrats! Are you doing something special for the anniversary?! Our anniversary is next weekend but I have to be in SF for work :( But I get homemade Pho, yum! :)
ReplyDeleteCongrats again!
Thanks! Congrats to you too. We had a nice dinner on Saturday to celebrate and are heading to Amsterdam this weekend! Is it your 1 year too? Do you have anything planned?
DeleteOhhh...Amsterdam! That will be amazing!
ReplyDeleteWe were thinking of planning something but with San Fran, I don't have the time. I think we'll just do dinner and a small hike. It is indeed our 1 year!
Let me know if you need anything from the US as I'll be home for a week :)
Have fun in SF! And an early congrats on your 1 year! Although tempting, we're heading back to the States in November, so we'll be good until then. That said, we should meet up for a coffee or pint some point over here, perhaps even bring along our husbands!
DeleteWould love to meet up for coffee! Kieran's totally lame and won't go out unless it's the weekend and the next weekend we have free is October 20th (ridiculous!)
ReplyDeleteWant to meet up for coffee (or even better- WINE!) sometime during the week? I'm free Monday the 10th, but then I'm gone until the 24th. I'm free the 25th - 27th and then I have house guests. Talk about spreading myself thin :)
Let me know if that tiny time frame suits your schedule!