Our trip back to the US was too short to do everything and see everyone we wanted. But it was all the time we had so we tried to make the most of it.
After
Lauren & Ryan's wedding in Seattle, seeing and spending time with friends and family in Portland and the Bay Area was our priority. Along the way, we squeezed in eating the food we miss and running some essential errands - you know Costco, Target, Banana Republic.
We were busy. And I was pretty bad about getting out my camera. I know, I can't believe it either. It just felt so normal being home, spending time with our friends, eating at our favorite restaurants. I'm full of regrets now.
|
|
How cute are our Nephews?
|
 |
| Seeing some of my besties in Portland |
 |
| Portland Boys photo, with Clara - there are a few playmates for her on the way in this group! |
 |
| Pho - I miss this so much in Ireland, it's hard to look at the photo |
 |
| Beautiful fall trees in Portland |
 |
Mom's amazing homemade Pumpkin Pie -
We may have missed Thanksgiving with the family, but we didn't have to miss this! |
 |
| Caught a good photo of Mom & Dad just before we left |
After a few short days in Portland, it was down to the Bay to see the other half of our family and friends.
 |
| We definitely miss this drive into San Francisco |
 |
| Sun on our faces, driving on the right side of the road again |
 |
| A very happy reunion with Morrie - looking good for a 12 year old pup |
 |
| Playing with Nate |
 |
| The slide was a favorite at the playground |
 |
| with Grandpa |
 |
| And Grandma |
 |
| Bro & Sis-In-Laws |
 |
| Us |
 |
| A Lederman family tradition, Spinach Balls |
 |
| Yes, this was my idea - a family photo, but Connor had already gone down for a nap :( |
 |
Soaking up our last rays of sun in California.
Seriously, we were caught outside staring at the sun |
Like I said, I really didn't get many photos our friends, and I feel like a terrible blogger, and friend. In the end, our trip home was wonderful and we enjoyed every minute of it.....well, except for those few mornings that we were wide awake at 3am from jet lag.
We're looking forward to experiencing all we can here in Ireland but home will always be home, and we'll be back there soon enough.
It was so great to see you guys and we CAN'T WAIT to visit in March. Just enjoy all those fun experiences and then come home already.
ReplyDeletexoxo
Becky
I love the picture staring at the sun... You appreciate it so much more when you don't get it all the time! Those spinach balls look delicious too... we'll have to chat about these! haha
ReplyDelete