A Nice Little Friday Morning
Good news, our bags arrived yesterday! What a treat to walk into our apartment to this:
It was like Christmas. The highlights being our kitchen knives, shoes and jackets! Our 3 knives were the only kitchen item we brought with us. We just couldn't live without them.
Bags + Brian opening a Bank Account = Gym membership. This morning I headed to our new gym, in our neighborhood! I guess I didn't mention that we signed a lease on an apartment on Tuesday, but can't move until the 28th.
This is what the front of the gym looks like, not as welcoming as back at home, right? You have to swipe your credit card, which is connected to your account, to get in - and out!
The gym was nice, and much needed after a couple of barefoot jumprope workouts in the apartment. After the gym, I ate a sandwich and played on my iPhone in the park that is literally 2 minutes from where we will be living. We can not wait to for the 28th to move in!
Yesterday I was in the City Center for a little while and snapped a few pictures along the canal. The sun was out and it was a beautiful day.
We are looking forward to a fun weekend of exploring new markets, the coast and some live Irish music. Happy Friday!
It was like Christmas. The highlights being our kitchen knives, shoes and jackets! Our 3 knives were the only kitchen item we brought with us. We just couldn't live without them.
Bags + Brian opening a Bank Account = Gym membership. This morning I headed to our new gym, in our neighborhood! I guess I didn't mention that we signed a lease on an apartment on Tuesday, but can't move until the 28th.
This is what the front of the gym looks like, not as welcoming as back at home, right? You have to swipe your credit card, which is connected to your account, to get in - and out!
The gym was nice, and much needed after a couple of barefoot jumprope workouts in the apartment. After the gym, I ate a sandwich and played on my iPhone in the park that is literally 2 minutes from where we will be living. We can not wait to for the 28th to move in!
Yesterday I was in the City Center for a little while and snapped a few pictures along the canal. The sun was out and it was a beautiful day.
We are looking forward to a fun weekend of exploring new markets, the coast and some live Irish music. Happy Friday!
Do you already know for how long you will be staying in Dublin?
ReplyDelete