A Note to FedEx

Dear FedEx,

Please deliver our bags soon.  My feet hurt from wearing the same shoes everyday for the past 10 days.

These are the only shoes I have until I get our other bags

I am dreaming of my Nikes, so I can workout.  My Chucks, so I can comfortably walk around the city all day.  My heels, for when I am networking.  My rain boots, for this week's forecast.  My flip flops, for around the apartment.

We sent you all the documentation you asked for.  We sent you the keys to unlock our bags.  Please be nice, Customs Officer, and get our stuff to us soon.

Thanks!

Comments

  1. Where are your brown boots from? I've been looking for a similar pair here which is impossible to find.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I got them on Zappos, they are Frye! I wish I could suggest a place to look here, but I have no idea, maybe try Amazon.ie

    ReplyDelete
  3. Mush! I am SO looking forward to reading all about your Dublin adventures:)! Hoping you get your bags soon! XOXO

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh! Frye! I'm going back in May and have been debating on spending the $ to get them for ages. Every time I look I them I love them. May pull the trigger this time.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment