Baby, it's Cold Outside

It's seriously cold here.  Like, cold cold.

It's May and the high today is 48°F.  Tonight, it's supposed to get down to 30°.  Freezing, seriously Dublin?

I have to admit, the last few days have been nice.  Although it will rain a few times a day for a short time, the sun has been out for most of the day.  And when the clouds are gone and you feel the sun hits your back, it's unbelievable how warm 50° can feel.

But, let's not get carried away, I have still been wearing jeans, boots, a sweater and a down jacket.   Is this what a "nice day" is becoming?  Unzip your down jacket weather.

In light of this, I have been keeping a list of some things I am in need of, it's not your typical summer wish list:


Dublin, please surprise us with some real sun soon!

Comments