I had been wanting to take Brian on the cliff hike that I did about a month ago with my team at work. The hike is south of Dublin about 15 miles. You start in the town Bray and walk along the cliffs, above the sea to the next town Greystones. It's a beautiful 6K walk that really epitomizes Ireland with it's green hills & blue sea.
The photos are a combination of both times I have done the hike. You can tell which came from each day, based on the sky.
 |
| The beach in Bray. Cliff walk straight ahead. |
 |
| Starting up the cliff |
 |
| Along the tail |
 |
| Lot's of green hills |
 |
| and dramatic cliffs |
 |
| Convinced to take just 1 photo |
 |
| If you look close, you can see the train tacks & tunnel that run along the coast |
Brian and I stopped in Bray at a little Italian market and grabbed some snacks. We found a nice little patch of grass, just off the trail with a view of the sea and enjoyed a picnic lunch.
It's a nice way to spend a beautiful afternoon. A definite recommendation for our visitors or any visitor to Dublin.
Comments
Post a Comment