New Ride{s}

I am so incredibly excited to finally be able to report that I am an owner of a new bike!  It was love at first sight.  When it's not raining, for the first time in my life, I am a bike commuter!  I think it's amazing.

Along with the bike, I invested in a helmet and bright yellow vest, for visibility.  Cars really do rule the roads here and I'm not taking any chances.  The nice thing about my commute is half of it is on back streets and the other half on a bike only sidewalk and not long at all.

Now, on the weekends we will be able to ride to the city center, the movies, run errands, go to the coast, etc.  Brian's had his bike for over a month now, and I think he is pretty excited about me finally getting one as well.
I love that the color is officially called "Olive Green"
And....speaking of opening up opportunities, our friends bought a car that we will be able to use from time to time.  The possibilities will become endless for us here in Ireland.

She is small, compact and worn in well.  A Chevy by the branding on the outside, and Daewoo by the branding inside.
We've been calling her The Patty Wagon, or Patty for short
I think it's pretty fitting that both new modes of transportations happen to be green.

Comments

Post a Comment